Published Tuesday, January 21
and refreshed on Mon, Feb 17
Internship / Parttime
- Handle full set of accounting for Hong Kong subsidiary and China WFOE
- Lead process improvement project, e.g. strengthen Company internal control, develop procedures for client receivables and vendor payables.
- Implement accounting system into company platform
- Liaise with external auditors for Hong Kong subsidiary’s audit
- Treasury management
- Assist in reimbursement and invoices process for different production projects, e.g. video production, events, etc.
- Reconciliation of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from Hong Kong and Shanghai banks
What we offer?
- Flexible working hours
- English working environment
- Excellent office location and environment
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Quickbooks
- Chinese fluency, English proficiency
- Can commit to 2-3 working days per week
球探即时指数this job listing has expired and is no longer open for applications