Published Wednesday, February 19
and refreshed on Wed, Feb 19
Internship / Parttime
球探即时指数"didac china" – the education trade fair is looking for 2-3 interns sales & marketing to work as part of our international department. the right candidate will be working with the management team on development foreign and local expat market. he/she wil also be working on the promotion strategies and operation. we will guide you the way to the world of trade fair, from sales through marketing to operation. we will take you to numerous festivals and trade fairs of various industries. our office at metro station line 1 (lianhua rd.) is easy to reach. we offer free lunch and coffee to make you feel at home. you'll be part of a small but energetic team with colleagues speaking english, german and chinese. a job with us will provide a unique opportunity to participate in the whole procedure of exhibition organization. the position is also available for part time with at least 25 hours per week, 5 days a week.
- Calling new prospects by phone, primarily local foreign companies and Europe – and selling booths to clients
- Visit competitors fairs to explore potential clients
- Follow up phone/email calls to potential prospects
- Email/newsletter campaigns
- Producing and updating social media content
- Investigating PR opportunities (newspapers, speaking events etc.)
- Managing the CRM database and improving on its current functions
- Develop new clients with our database and by visiting other fairs.
- An 4-month commitment as minimum.
- Flexible weekly hours: around 25 hours a week, spread over 5 days.
- Native or excellent English both in spoken and written. Ideally you are comfortable communicating in Chinese, but absolute fluency is not a requirement.
In exchange, we offer:
- The chance to get yourself involved in all aspects of modern trade fair organization
- 5000 - 10000rmb per month plus an above-market sales bonus.
- Working visa after the internship is successfully graduated.
this job listing has expired and is no longer open for applications