Published Tuesday, February 18
and refreshed on Tue, Feb 18
Internship / Parttime
Role and Responsibilities
- Assist in converting business needs and ideas into technical decisions and actions.
- Provide support related to R&D projects including designing and testing products, instruments, and optimizing workflows.
- Assist in a variety of product development activities and may be assigned to a variety of R&D tasks throughout the department.
- Provide feedback on design performance and possible improvements.
- Assist in and improve on data collection, analysis, representation and reporting mechanisms
- Work under the close supervision of the Engineering Department Head.
- Currently in the last year of a Bachelor’s Degree or above, in Environmental Eng., Mechanical Eng., Electronic, Software, Biology, Chemistry, or any related Research and Development field.
- Excellent English. Chinese is definitely a plus.
- Solid computer skills i.e Microsoft Office, Photoshop, AutoCAD, Origin or similar programs.
- Familiarity with research methods using scientific data analysis.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a cross-functional team
- Ability to identify problems and offer solutions
- Added plus if you are “environmentally-conscious”.
- Ability to listen, adapt & be flexible.
- Extremely pro-active.
- Proficiency in other languages is always welcome.
- A positive attitude.
- Passion for professional development.
- NOT ethnocentric.
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
this job listing has expired and is no longer open for applications